Monday, September 15, 2008


Sept 6th Matt and I celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary.
Love you Baby!








Tayte's first tailgating experience
even though it was for the wrong
team :)
Peyton

Peyton and Emily


A couple weekends ago, on Matt and I's 11th wedding anniversary, my sister and friends had extra tickets to the Iowa game so as much as I didn't want to go, being an Iowa State fan and all, we took them up on there offer since Matt had the Saturday off and it was the first football game for Peyton and Tayte. That morning after Peyton's 8 o'clock soccer game we headed to Iowa City. By the time we got there it was the 2nd quarter. I think everyone had fun that day!
While we were in Iowa City Kennedey was traveling home with friends of ours whom she went and stayed in their cabin up in Minnesota. She came home with lots of stories including falling in a river ( it wasn't very deep), hiking and driving a four wheeler. Yes I said driving a four wheeler, those of you that know Kennedey would understand why that frightened me a bit but she made it home in one piece.
Here are a couple pictures from our day at the Iowa game. I haven't received the ones from Kennedey's trip yet.



No comments: